Qualities needed to become a Playground Buddy
- Do I set a good example around the school?
- Do I follow the school rules?
- Am I helpful to people when they are upset?
- Can I be trusted to make good choices?
- Am I able to settle my own arguments without hurting others?
- Am I reliable?
- Would my class teacher describe me as a good listener in class?
- Can I follow instructions?
- Can I control my temper?
These are some of the qualities that we will be looking for in order for you to become a Playground Buddy.
As you go about your day to day school routines we will be able to see if you are able to demonstrate the qualities that we are looking for.
Good luck to you all!