After school club (term time)
After school club costs
- Short Session from 3.15pm to 4.30pm at a cost of £5.00
- Full Session from 3.15pm to 6.00pm at a cost of £9.25
- Payable weekly
- Late pick ups will incur up to a £2.50 late fee
Healthy snack/drink provided every day.
Activities include Art and Crafts, Photography, Board and Card games, Book Corner, Cooking, Chill Out Area, Forest School, Movie nights, Sewing and Knitting, Music plus many more things to suit your child.
Holiday Club costs
Runs every school holiday apart from Christmas and Inset Days
- Morning session: 8.30am– 12.30pm - £10.00
- Afternoon session: 1.00pm – 5.00pm - £10.00
- Full day: 8.30am – 5.00pm (6pm subject to time of year) - £20.00
All holiday club places need to be pre-booked and paid for by the closing date specified on the booking form.
We do not accept on the day admissions or payments. Any payment made is non-refundable. We have introduced this pre-booking system to ensure the club is operating at the highest standards in safeguarding and ensuring the appropriate staffing levels.
Bring own pack lunch with a non-fizzy drink.