Our Catering is provided by Autograph.
If your child requires a special diet, please contact the School Office to obtain a form so that special provision can be made.
Free school meals
From September 2014 all pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 in state-funded schools will be eligible for free schools meals. Further information can be found on the ESCC website, here.
For other children, free school meals can be provided to parents or carers if they are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- During the initial roll out of the benefit, Universal Credit
Anyone entitled to Working Tax Credit is not entitled to free meals regardless of income.
Children will continue to receive free school meals if they meet the existing eligibility criteria and are in receipt of full-time education or education both before and after the lunch period.