- All clothing to be named please.
- Plain grey or black trousers
- Plain grey or navy blue skirt
- Grey or black tailored shorts (summer months)
- Black, grey or navy tights
- Black, grey, navy or white socks
- Grey or navy pinafore dress
- Navy and white gingham patterned dress
- Plain white polo short printed with the academy logo
- Plain navy sweatshirts or sweat cardigans/fleeces, printed with the academy logo
- To be stored in a named PE bag
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain navy shorts
- Tracksuits or joggers for PE in colder weather
- Sturdy trainers for outdoor games
- Trainers or plimsolls for indoor games
- Swimming costume/swimming hat (compulsory) and towel
- To be named please
- Black, flat-soled shoes
Hair and jewellery
- Children should not have extreme hair styles (including mohawks), hair colouring or be wearing makeup
- Hair to be tied up with sensible hairbands
- No jewellery, with the exception of stud earrings. No hoop earrings.
We encourage all children to wear school sweatshirts, polo shirts, PE and book bags that are embroidered with the Academy badge.
We do reserve the right to forbid items of clothing, accessories and footwear which are unacceptably dangerous in the Academy or are against the interests of the children at large. Similarly, extremes of new styles are not acceptable. If in doubt, please ask your child’s class teacher.
Frequently asked questions
Can my child wear trainers with coloured logos etc?
No. We ask all children to wear smart black shoes. Trainers are fine for PE activities.
Are hoodies allowed?
No, all children should wear a plain navy sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece.